The NEPTUNE Blue Growth Accelerator aims at developing new cross-sectoral/-cluster/-border industrial value-chains, including in particular SMEs, to foster the development of Blue Growth industries in Europe and extend it to the world. This development is based on the construction of new value chains and the reconfiguration of existing ones driven by the integration of new technologies and know-how between Water, Maritime, Aerospace, ICT, Microelectronics, Agrifood, Logistics, Creative Industries, Energy, Mobility industries. The NEPTUNE Blue Growth Accelerator focuses on the following drivers:
- Water management in rural environments
- Water management in urban environments
- Port logistics
- Fluvial and maritime transport
- Marine and Water renewable energy
Sensors technology, UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), Hardware, Software, Mathematics and algorithms.
JWA Strategy is a strategy consulting firm specialized in internationalization of technology companies (electronic, computer, optic, physic, chemistry), we assist them in the definition, the preparation and the implementation of their international strategy. We are committed to helping them on all phases of your company’s international development, from the definition of strategic vision and orientations to operational market access.
We are really focused on two strategic topics:
>Market choice : our experience shows that the success of technology companies across borders depends above all on a good match between the market and the characteristics of its products or services. So we developed a software helping us to determine what the most relevant countries are according to a specific product, market, end-users needs.
>Ways of setting up we use international partnerships to leverage your technology and enter foreign markets in an efficient way. Specific Know-how and technology’s transfers represent a dynamic interest to convince a local partner for an added value collaboration. Subsidiary or representative sale are not necessary the most efficient model of a tech company to develop overseas.
The company has three main activities that answer the questions that decision makers ask themselves
“WHICH STRATEGIC ORIENTATIONS SHOULD I FOCUS ON?” WE OFFER STRATEGIC STUDIES:
- Market study.
- Diversification study.
- Identification of target countries.
- External environment study.
“WHAT IS MY COMPANY’S STRATEGIC VISION FOR THE 5 NEXT YEARS?” WE BUILD INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY ROAD MAP
- Strategic diagnosis of the company (internal and external analysis).
- Definition of a 3- to 5- year strategy.
- Business plan.
“HOW TO SETTLE ON THE TARGETED MARKETS?” WE BUILD STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP, LICENSING, ACQUISITION.
- Definition of the most appropriate entry modes.
- Analyze the chain value of the product and determine the know-how transfer strategy.
- Characterize and Identification of the most qualified industrial or commercial partner.
- Writing of partnership proposals.
- Non-technical Barriers: Juridical services (laws, regulation…).
- Incubation and Prototyping: Entrepreneurship support.
- Technology Development/Transfer: Technology transfer, Experimental testing and measurement, Technical assistance.
- Scalability and Internationalization: Technical assistance for products/services adaptation, Internationalization strategy, Market analysis and business model.
NEPTUNE AREAS ADRESSED
Fluvial and maritime transport, Environment, Marine/water renewable energy.
CONTACTS JWA STRATEGY
- Addresses : 9 Allée Rufinus 13100 Aix En Provence – 72 Faubourg St Honoré 75008 Paris, FRANCE
- Website : jwastrategy.com
- Phone Number :+33 6 45 69 09 43
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org