Live fire training systems.
Optimising organisational structure to bolster performance and to adapt it to suit company strategy.
Challenges of the assignment
- Adjusting the organisation to bolster company performance, its interactions and to develop innovative solutions
- Encouraging employee development and transition to managerial positions
- Optimising the Design Office by strengthening its commercial activities and interactions with production
- Integrating the stakes and requirements of international expansion into the organisation
- Structuring and harmonising operation within the group
Scope of work
- Building a target organisational chart that shows reporting and operational relationships
- Internal communication campaigns to reassure and foster team involvement in the transformation
- Building new operating models
- Building target operational processes
- Creation of corporate governance structures (management, business units, departments, project teams)
- Support provided to managers as they entered their new roles, and creation of tools for steering
- An organisation adapted to the needs of the strategy
- A rationalised organisation that has been optimised to bolster performance and interactions, and reduce costs
- Performance that is measurable and helps to identify areas for improvement and set up continuous improvement efforts
- Managers who are trained and engaged in supervising the economic and human aspects of their departments and activities
- Employees recruited for key positions (HR management, Production, Business Development)
JWA team’s objective and their analytical approach, supported by experts really convinced us. Dialogue with JWA team is high-quality, and they were a strong presence by our side.