Electro-optical vision systems
Devising a business development strategy based essentially on definition of the product offering in order to begin a solid internationalisation process.
of the assignment
- Adding structure to the commercial offer
- Determining a proactive product strategy
- Taking into account the particularities of a complex market
- Selecting countries that are propitious for the company’s international expansion
- Clearly defining the activities that lend themselves to transfer, in order to form a strategic partnership that relies on technology transfer
- Audit of the current strategy
- Strategic roadmap + financial forecasts
- Expansion model selection
- Overall business plan for the activity
- Country targeting (those that are conducive to the company’s expansion), and in-depth assessment of two choices
- Partnership strategy
- Model partner profile requirements brief
- Partner company search on the Canadian and Korean markets.
- Stronger market positioning
- Clearer product offer
- New ideas on international expansion within the scope of strategic partnerships (despite the existence of three subsidiaries)
- Reflection on whether adequate IP protection is in place
- Two countries chosen for new locations: Canada and South Korea
- Operational follow-up and appointments set with potential partners identified in both markets
- Overall support provided over the long-term
A team of highly-committed consultants who truly desire success and help us dig deeper for good ideas.