Electro-optical vision systems.
In order for international expansion to continue, the company needed to secure external capital and convince its investors.
Challenges of the assignment
Supporting the client during its capital-raising campaign as this was the most important step for the company in two years.
Enabling the client to obtain financing to set up its strategy for growth and expansion.
Scope of work
- Overall business plan development
- Financial modelling of growth scenarios
- Dry run of the model using various scenarios to test business model viability
- Identification and contact with potential investors
- Preparation for the various rounds of negotiation
- Assistance with all interactions with potential investors until finalisation of the contract
- Coordination of the legal aspects with support from a law firm
- Comprehension of the potential risks produced if the goals are not met
- Acquisition of a strategy for resources required to reaching the goals set forth
- Understanding gained of the possible levers to use to enable the company to generate sustainable growth
A real trust-based relationship way beyond the traditional client/supplier relation.