Electro-optical vision systems.
In order for international expansion to continue, the company needed to secure external capital and convince its investors.
of the assignment
Supporting the client during its capital-raising campaign as this was the most important step for the company in two years.
Enabling the client to obtain financing to set up its strategy for growth and expansion.
- Overall business plan development
- Financial modelling of growth scenarios
- Dry run of the model using various scenarios to test business model viability
- Identification and contact with potential investors
- Preparation for the various rounds of negotiation
- Assistance with all interactions with potential investors until finalisation of the contract
- Coordination of the legal aspects with support from a law firm
- Comprehension of the potential risks produced if the goals are not met
- Acquisition of a strategy for resources required to reaching the goals set forth
- Understanding gained of the possible levers to use to enable the company to generate sustainable growth
A real trust-based relationship way beyond the traditional client/supplier relation.