Aligning the strategy of the airport’s attractiveness to the stakes of developing tourism and the local economy.
Challenges of the assignment
Boosting and positioning the airport in its environment and within its territory.
Scope of work
- Audit of the existing situation
- Definition of the strategic orientations in line with the region’s development scheme for tourism and the economy
- Development scheme for innovative products to boost the airport’s attractiveness
- An assessment was drawn up that instilled structure to the wide scope of players involved, allowing the process of change to begin
- Analysis and insight on the territory’s situation
- Developing the economic attractiveness of the airport