Electro-optical vision systems
Preparing the JV through cooperation with the Indian investment fund and signing the MoU.
Organising the JV and setting up governance and operating principles for it.
Challenges of the assignment
- Defining the scope of the JV and the strategy
- Preparing the JV business plan
Scope of work
- Review of the client’s demands (remuneration and exit clause)
- Economic model design favourable for the client
- Business plan prepared that includes the design and fabrication activities costs and revenue structure
- Analysis of the Indian Defence market in the electronic vision systems field
- Definition of the scope, missions and activities for each site (France & India)
- Conditions for technology transfer to the Indian site prepared, and knowledge transfer organised
- Stronger market positioning
- Clearer product offer
Consultants who do not neglect the human factor, which is at the heart of strategic partnerships, and who help us to build a trust-based relationship with our foreign partners.