Your partner for international business

BASE DOCUMENTAIRE | JWA

Key export figures

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

COUNTRY

SECTOR(S)

CATEGORY(S)

Get the facts in our summary of key export figures:

55% of French companies export for more than a year on international markets, the remaining 45% have to give up

In 2018, 96% of exporting companies were SME or micro-companies

47% of French companies feel they lack the information they need to decide to go global

44% of companies consider that they don’t have enough resources to develop an international strategy

64% of exporting companies introduced an innovation in their activity between 2010 and 2012 while only 43% of non-exporting ones did.

40% of CEO’s from exporting companies anticipated a growth in their activity in 2015, which is two times greater than non-exporting companies (20%)

Exporting companies are between 5 to 10% more productive than the ones that are only active on their domestic market.

In 2016 and 2017, on average, 23% of companies have exported for less than a year

88% of companies beginning to export have less than 20 employees. These smaller companies also represent 85% of the ones that give up after a year.

SME and micro-companies represent 95 % of exporting companies

84% of SME and MSB that exported in 2017 were legally independent structures and only 15% were part of a global group.

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Other Documents...

Suivez-nous!

Sign up for our Newsletter

Assess your international maturity in 5mn

FREE, FAST
NO COMMITMENTS...


FLASH ASSESSMENT

Contact us
directly
via our video chat
so we can discuss
your needs.

CASE STUDIES

JWA's'Stories'
around the world...
GET INSPIRED!

Browse our
Client's Case Studies